Sunday, July 5, 2009
Father's Day 2009
This year, Jason and I bought new computers, so we agreed no presents for 2009. All he wanted for Father's Day was waffles and some family time. With both our work schedules, that was very welcomed! So the kids got to work early on his special breakfast. We made waffles, bacon, coffee, served with orange juice.




Addie made Jason this Father's Day hat. She just whipped it up that morning. I declared that Jason should wear it all day. When he put it on, I couldn't stop giggling. Addie thought I was laughing at her and she got a little miffed. She refused to come over for a picture.



Here is Addie's card to Jason. "I love u very much! Dear Dad, Your the best dad I could ask for. I hope this is the best father's day yet. Love, Adelaide. [Miles signed it too]. I love you! I will love you nomater what. I love you!"
And here is the one I bought: It has Lisa's voice, "Dad HELP! He's trying to KILL me!" And then Homer, "Nobody likes a tattletale, Honey."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment