It is an LG, a little bigger than the one we have now. We realized the drawer freezer isn't great if you ever want your kids to get food from the fridge part themselves, so we went with the side-by-side in the ever trendy stainless steel. I can still put magnets on it, so that will hopefully hide fingerprints. :) And I like that it has the water thing. My kids drink tons of water and they can easily reach that too. So cold drinks will be available on Saturday...
Sunday, June 29, 2008
They don't make 'em like they used to
So last week our fridge broke. The one we bought in 2002. Yeah, that was annoying. So thank goodness we have the extra one in the basement - I had just gone to the grocery store two days prior. We would have lost a ton of food. The new one will be delivered this Saturday, this is what we bought.
It is an LG, a little bigger than the one we have now. We realized the drawer freezer isn't great if you ever want your kids to get food from the fridge part themselves, so we went with the side-by-side in the ever trendy stainless steel. I can still put magnets on it, so that will hopefully hide fingerprints. :) And I like that it has the water thing. My kids drink tons of water and they can easily reach that too. So cold drinks will be available on Saturday...
It is an LG, a little bigger than the one we have now. We realized the drawer freezer isn't great if you ever want your kids to get food from the fridge part themselves, so we went with the side-by-side in the ever trendy stainless steel. I can still put magnets on it, so that will hopefully hide fingerprints. :) And I like that it has the water thing. My kids drink tons of water and they can easily reach that too. So cold drinks will be available on Saturday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what's Saturday?
Uh, just the day where we will have a working fridge and the beverages at my house will be cold instead of lukewarm!
Post a Comment