Later, after lunch, we all went for a spin down to my in-laws to show them Jason's new bike. Then we went to the park the long way. Miles is ready for a bigger bike, he just can't keep up on that little one with the training wheels. So we put him in the kid cart thing. Also, I doubted he could make such a long ride anyway. Addie blew out a pedal on the way home, so she and I had to walk our bikes home. When we got home Addie actually fell asleep she was so tired! Since we grilled ribs last night, today we went to Friendly's for dinner and then Jason went to gaming. All in all, a great Father's Day.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Father's Day
Kids woke up, and at around 8 they served Jason breakfast in bed. Addie wrote the cutest card, describing what they would make and the things they wanted to do today. (She also mentioned that the card was 'mostly from her'). I put in in her keepsake box afterwards.

I guess we chose the wrong tray, Jason ended up spilling milk all over himself..oops. Martha Stewart we are not.
Later, after lunch, we all went for a spin down to my in-laws to show them Jason's new bike. Then we went to the park the long way. Miles is ready for a bigger bike, he just can't keep up on that little one with the training wheels. So we put him in the kid cart thing. Also, I doubted he could make such a long ride anyway. Addie blew out a pedal on the way home, so she and I had to walk our bikes home. When we got home Addie actually fell asleep she was so tired! Since we grilled ribs last night, today we went to Friendly's for dinner and then Jason went to gaming. All in all, a great Father's Day.

Later, after lunch, we all went for a spin down to my in-laws to show them Jason's new bike. Then we went to the park the long way. Miles is ready for a bigger bike, he just can't keep up on that little one with the training wheels. So we put him in the kid cart thing. Also, I doubted he could make such a long ride anyway. Addie blew out a pedal on the way home, so she and I had to walk our bikes home. When we got home Addie actually fell asleep she was so tired! Since we grilled ribs last night, today we went to Friendly's for dinner and then Jason went to gaming. All in all, a great Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and our problem is that both of our kids have bikes that are too big for them. sounds like you had a nice weekend. selling the house kinda blew our father's day.
Post a Comment