Sunday, June 22, 2008

Speaking of Art...




Addie made these in school this year. I knew I'd need to get them framed asap. I think the apples work great in the dining room and the flowers are in the hallway upstairs. There's also this winter scene, so when it's cold out, I'll change the sunflowers for the tree pic. Those who know my dining room well will notice the missing giant fork and spoon. I thought it was time to put them away for a while. And no, not in the fireplace. :)

3 comments:

Bec Odell said...

Addie did ALL of those? Even the apples? Mighty impressive. They look beautiful framed. Hey the winter scene looks kinda like my house with the tire swing, big tree and fence. Really really beautiful work. I had no idea Addie was such an artiste! :)

Deb Hanna said...

very impressive, I would frame them too!

Mrs. Cook said...

Hey the tree does look like your place! Perhaps she should title it, "Fond memories at Bec's". :)