I began my Mother's Day with the smells of fresh coffee and bacon gently wafting into my room. I pulled on my robe and went downstairs to find a set table and three very busy Cooks in the kitchen.



These cards were the absolute best. Miles' said, "My mom is the best because she makes me food." And his other one was a short book entitled,
My Mother. "This is my mother. I love it when my mother pleas [plays] wiv me. My mother likes to watch me swim. My mother likes is when I brush my teeth. My mother's favorite color is red. My mother's favorite food is pazzi [pizza]. My mother is 19 years old. My mother is great because she cisis [kisses] me.
Addie's card said, "Happy Mother's Day! Read this please. Mom. I love you. Your favorite daughter is me! You love Fuzzy, Dad, Miles but mostly me! Miles likes spaghetti, Dad likes nachos, and you and I both like grapefruit. writen and illustrated by Adelaide. Did you like it? I bet you did. I wish you a happy mother's day. I love you very much. Addie."
She also made me one card from the YMCA, and one from home.

And here is the delicious meal I had!!! Homemade crepes with sour cream and fresh strawberries. SOOOO GOOOD!!! That night Jason BBQ'ed ribs and we made fresh cornbread and salad. It was a wonderful Mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment