Bought adorable coordinating hats for the kids 2 months ago. Well, now that it is cold enough, I happily whipped them out. Miles has been refusing to wear his. Since I was home with him today, we went to pick up Addie together. I made him wear the hat. As we were walking through the parking lot, he says matter-of-factly, he hates it. I asked, why? It's such a nice hat. Turns out, he is mortified - it has a pom-pom. He would prefer a smooth top, like the one from last year. This is the horrible, embarrassing hat:

C'mon - it is adorable, right? Why would they make it in his size if it was a baby hat??
2 comments:
well... um... maybe he thinks the pom pom is girly?
Jack has decided that mittens are for babies. He will only wear gloves. Which with his fine motor skills issues, are impossible for him to get on. Pain in the patootie...
Post a Comment