Jason's one request on his bday was to let him sleep in. So we did..sort of. Woke up, went downstairs, started the coffee, etc etc. Kids were good, just hanging out and playing. Addie reminded me I had not yet wrapped Jason's present. So I went down to the basement for some wrapping paper.
To find the water heater overflowing all over the floor. Noooo!!! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a handle on the leak alone so I sent Addie upstairs to wake up Jason and help. Fun bday. We got it under control, turned off the valves and went to the bowling party (see last post).
When we got home, we realized we left the garage door open for the whole time...ugh. (Must've been when I was in such a hurry to leave?) But! Saw this on our doorstep in the garage (from my dad).

It took all of 1 day to look like this:

Later for dinner, we went to a Wing place Jason loves and then came home to flop. Oh, and I made him a blueberry pie. :)
2 comments:
Addie told us that if we did a good job getting our picture taken we could have some pie. Did you save us some? :)
Ha ha, nope. That plate was licked clean. Perhaps I will put one in your stocking this year. :)
Post a Comment