Thursday, September 11, 2008

How I Spent My Summer Vacation Money - Part Two

Finally. Finally. Finally.

Here is before:




After day one:


After day two:



And this is what I saw when I came home today:





Who else can hear Handel's Messiah playing in the background?! Jason just took out the trash and almost squealed with delight, he was able to roll the trash can to the curb in one smoooooth motion. Can't wait to pull in with my car after it sets completely. Aaaaahhhhhh......

2 comments:

Deb Hanna said...

Dude! I am so feeling you. I know it is stupid but I was SO excited when we got our new driveway- couldn't believe how great it was. the kids can play with chalk, they go on their scooters and bikes- so fun. enjoy!!

Bec Odell said...

Ahhhh...looks great! Good for you for getting several estimates. Pain in the neck, but worth it, right?